Teachers can quickly see who has or hasn't completed the work, and provide direct, real-time feedback and grades right in Classroom.
- Easy setup - Teachers set up a class, invite students and co-teachers, and then share information - assignments, announcements, and questions - in the class stream.
- Less time and paper - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to manage student work quickly, all in one place.
- Better organization - Students can see assignments on the Work page, in the class stream, or on the class calendar. All class materials are automatically filed into Google Drive folders.
- Enhanced communication - Teachers can create assignments, send announcements, and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other and interact in the class stream or by email.
- Works with apps you use - Classroom works with Google Docs, Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Forms.
- Affordable and secure - Like all other Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free.
Classroom features and benefits
Classroom is just a part of Google Apps for Education. This free suite of productivity tools includes email, documents, and storage. Classroom was designed collaboratively with teachers to help them save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students.
- Save teachers time
- Communicate and collaborate
- Easy support for administrators
Get startedClassroom is available to anyone with a Google Apps for Education account. If you're a teacher, see details on getting started.
If you're a Google Apps administrator, you can find more information in Access to Classroom.
If your school doesn't use Google Apps for Education, your administrator can sign up here.
Round-the-clock Google Apps SupportGoogle Apps is a package of cloud-based services that can provide your organization with a whole new way to work together online - not just using email and chat, but over video conferences, social media, real-time document collaborations, and more.
PC Helpline works closely with multiple Google Premier Partners to provide their clients end-users with round-the-clock Google Apps phone support during and after migrations to G Suite. Some of the Google Apps migration projects for our clients have been as short as five weeks, as long as five years and some still ongoing.
We provide 24/7 phone support for all Google Apps as well as perform admin tasks within the console. For further information, please contact Daniel at: email@example.com