As a company, we recognize that our staff is our biggest asset. It is the strength of our team and the depth of each member's knowledge that allows us to market our services with such confidence. When hiring additional staff to join our team, we take a unique approach during the evaluation process. Having 17+ years of business under our belt, we've learned that it's not enough for someone to just be tech-savvy - It's not enough for them to just be reliable and show up every day on time. We are looking for individuals that have a genuine desire for helping others.
For us to support Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, we keep our standards for technical knowledge and customer service extremely high. We ensure that every caller is treated as a 'VIP' and that their problem/question is not only handled in a timely manner, but that the customer experience is as pleasant as possible.
Current Openings - February 22, 2018
Google Apps Support Analyst
Role Summary/Purpose:As a member of our technical support team, your primary duties will be to answer G Suite related inquiries via phone, email, web tickets & live chats. These inquiries will range from basic general "how-to" questions, to complex technical issues that may require advance-level troubleshooting and diagnostics. It is important that these tasks are handled with a positive attitude and a great deal of patience as the end-users technical skills will vary.
- • Work with end-users on the phone and/or email/tickets and understand their needs to provide them with appropriate solutions in a timely manner
- • Develop and maintain a high level of expertise across all of Google's core apps
- • Consistently meet or exceed team and individual objectives related to client satisfaction, quality, and productivity
- • Maintain client satisfaction by ensuring that response time and call resolution occurs within the defined service level guidelines and team goals & objectives
- • Log, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical issues
- • Report detailed information within the client's call tracking/ticketing system
- • Communicate clearly and effectively on the phone as well as email/web tickets
- • Work closely with other team colleagues as part of a cohesive group
- • Exchange knowledge with colleagues through such means as formal training and peer to peer interactions
- • Embrace technology and use it as means for ensuring personal growth and productivity
- • Perform other duties as assigned