Round-the-clock G Suite support for your entire staff
FREE with purchase of G Guite licenses
G Suite Support
In The News
Virginia signs a deal to move to G Suite for email & Cloud services with PCH providing 24/7 End-User Support
January 2018: VITA (Virginia Information Technologies Agency) has entered into a Master Services Agreement (MSA) contract with ...
PC Helpline provides round-the-clock G Suite support for the world's largest real estate company, Century 21
December 2017: Premier Cloud Helpline to collaborate on CENTURY 21 Canadas migration from their Rackspace hosted email to G Suite. ...
PC Helpline Provides front-line support for The State of Iowa Google Apps migration
October 12, 2016: PC Helpline collaborates once again with Tempus Nova (one of Googles leading Premier Partners and a proud ...
PC Helpline To Provide Supplemental Google Apps Support For PricewaterhouseCoopers
September 2014: PC Helpline wins a major RFP amid stiff competition to provide supplemental Google Apps Support to PwC staff. ...
Round-the-clock G Suite Support
Google provides 24/7 support for Admins only (you need a pin to call for assistance). The support we provide is for end-users. We handle everything from general 'how-to' inquiries to admin tasks within the console.
Often times, what might hold a company or organization back from taking the plunge to 'go Google' is the concern that it will disrupt employees from doing their jobs if they are not familiar with Google's interface, tools, filtering, labels, apps, etc. We mitigate that valid feeling of apprehension by providing round-the-clock support via phone, email, web tickets & live chat.
For a number of years, PC Helpline has been working with multiple Google Premier Partners & resellers to handle their end-user support needs for both during and after migrations to ensure the transition to Google is as seamless as possible.
Tier 1 G Suite Support
- • Creating calendar events
- • Generating Application Specific Passwords (ASP) for application/mobile syncing
- • Setting up email on phone/tablet
- • Setting up 2 step verification and generating backup codes
- • Questions about Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, Slides, Forms
- • Adding a profile picture, creating an email signature, updating personal info and privacy settings
- • Managing users within 'groups' and 'organizations'
- • Assistance with Google Talks/Hangouts
- • Settings within Chrome (Syncing with mail accounts, cache, cookies, privacy settings, etc.)
- • Managing and organizing emails using Labels
- • Set up mail forwarding and delegation
- • Assistance with Hangout interface
- • Old & new Sites interface