We define Tier 2 G Suite support as Admin Tasks within the Console. Our team will require Admin Accounts in order to fulfil the customers second-tier requests.
Round-the-clock G Suite Support
Google provides 24/7 support for Admins only (you need a pin to call for assistance). The support we provide is for end-users. We handle everything from general 'how-to' inquiries to admin tasks within the console.
Often times, what might hold a company or organization back from taking the plunge to 'go Google' is the concern that it will disrupt employees from doing their jobs if they are not familiar with Google's interface, tools, filtering, labels, apps, etc. We mitigate that valid feeling of apprehension by providing round-the-clock support via phone, email, web tickets & live chat.
For a number of years, PC Helpline has been working with multiple Google Premier Partners & resellers to handle their end-user support needs for both during and after migrations to ensure the transition to Google is as seamless as possible.
Tier 1 G Suite Support
We define Tier 1 G Suite support as anything that doesn't require Admin Console access. This mostly consists of general 'how-to' inquiries, questions and tasks.
- • Creating calendar events
- • Generating Application Specific Passwords (ASP) for application/mobile syncing
- • Setting up email on phone/tablet
- • Setting up 2 step verification and generating backup codes
- • Questions about Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, Slides, Forms
- • Adding a profile picture, creating an email signature, updating personal info and privacy settings
- • Managing users within 'groups' and 'organizations'
- • Assistance with Google Talks/Hangouts
- • Settings within Chrome (Syncing with mail accounts, cache, cookies, privacy settings, etc.)
- • Managing and organizing emails using Labels
- • Set up mail forwarding and delegation
- • Assistance with Hangout interface
- • Old & new Sites interface
Tier 2 G Suite Support
- • Password resets
- • 2-step verification setup
- • Data transfer
- • Generating backup codes
- • Creating, renaming, suspending, deleting and restoring data for user accounts
- • Creating groups & organizations and managing users within them
- • Single sign-on (SSO)
- • Managing users admin roles and privileges
- • Resource Calendar creation/management
- • Analysing reports & activity logs
- • Toggling Apps settings
- • Adding a domain
- • Google + sharing settings
- • Hangout settings
- • Compromised account/lost device protocol
- • Vault configuration & retention rules
G Suite Support Packages
Silver Support Package
Round-the-clock G Suite support for your entire staff
FREE for customers that purchase their licenses through PCH
Gold Support Package
White glove support services ideal for corporations
50% for customers that purchase their G Suite licenses through PCH
Platinum Support Package
Best in class SLAs that are virtually unmatched in the industry
50% for customers that purchase their G Suite licenses through PCH
G Suite (formerly Google Apps) is a package of cloud-based services that can provide your company, school or organization with a whole new way to work together online-not just using email and chat, but over video conferences, social media, real-time document collaborations, and more.
G Suite for Business
Send professional email from your business web address (email@example.com) and create group mailing lists like firstname.lastname@example.org while organizing all your files in one secure place.
Utilize familiar apps to collaborate with your colleagues, partners and customers, whether you're on or offline, in the office or on the go, with automatic syncing across all your devices.
You can feel comfortable "going Google" knowing that your staff has a 24/7 G Suite helpline for both tier 1 & tier 2 support inquiries.
G Suite for Education
G Suite for Education is the same set of apps that you know and love-Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts, and more- but designed with new intelligent features that make work easier and bring teachers and students together.
More than 50 million students, teachers and administrators in almost every country in the world rely on G Suite to learn and work together including 72 of the top 100 US universities. G Suite for Education is 100% free.
G Suite for Government
G Suite for Government provides organizations with a platform of tools necessary to stay ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing, data driven world. G Suite for Government is certified and accredited under the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), which sets security standards for cloud computing services in use by the United States federal government. With a suite of collaborative, cost efficient tools - It's not hard to see why governments around the world are "going Google".
Premier Cloud Helpline has been involved in multiple Canadian & US government migrations to Google, providing hundreds of thousands of government workers with round-the-clock Google Apps support.
G Suite for Nonprofits
No matter what your organization's mission is, Google's nonprofit resources make it easier to connect, grow and raise greater awareness on a global stage, for free. Reach out to Premier Cloud Helpline to learn more about Google's amazing resources designed for Nonprofits, including G Suite, Google Ad Grants, YouTube Nonprofit Program, Google One Today & Google Earth Outreach.
When a company, organization, or school has decided to 'Go Google', they have joined the 5 + million businesses, 70 + million teachers & students and over 1 billion active users worldwide on their journey to the cloud.
Among the potential cost-savings and ROI's, schools are drawn to Google for their highly collaborative tools, trusted security measures and cross-platform syncing across all devices.
Companies, organizations, schools and governments all around the world are voicing similar frustrations in regards to their IT staff spending so much time patching, upgrading, and maintaining software and hardware systems that do not fully fit their needs.
- • G Suite does not require the need for any on-premise servers
- • Updates are automatic with no downtime
- • No need to purchase additional spam filters - Gmail has an integrated spam filter
- • Freeing up valuable IT resources to focus on creative technology projects
- • Industry-leading technology, keeping all data secure, private, encrypted and protected
- • Cross-platform synchronization across all devices
- • Powerfully connecting students and educators to work on projects
- • Having work online reduces paper use and waste and streamlines workflow
- • G Suite for Education accounts have unlimited storage capacity